RedForce Games LLP ("we", "us", "our") develops games/apps for mobile and PC.
This page informs you about our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of our games/apps or our website ()
What information do we collect?
We do not knowingly collect any personal information such as 'Name', 'Email-id' or any such personally identifiable information from the users of our games / apps, unless:
1. User participates in contests we host and provides us the personal information such as name, email-id, age, gender, date of birth and phone number.
2. Contacts us directly regarding any query.
The types of Non-Personal Information we may collect and use include, but are not limited to: (1) device properties, including, but not limited to IP address, unique device identifier or other persistent or non-persistent device identifier (“Device ID”); (2) device software platform and firmware; (3) geographical data such as approximate location; (4) game progress, time used playing, score and achievements; (5) other Non-Personal Information as reasonably required by Us to enhance the quality of our products.
Information from children under 13
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from users of our games/apps who are under the age of 13.
If you are a parent of a child under 13 years of age and you believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at and we will delete the information from our system.
We may use third party softwares such as advertising sdks to show you ingame adverts. These third party softwares might collect non-personal information in order to show you the desired ad based on you age, gender.
We do not take responsibility of these third party softwares collecting/using/storing any information from you.
Use of the information
We collect and use any information to:
1. Enhance the experience of our products for the users.
2. Resolve any queries if contacted from our customer service.
3. Send you promotions, offers or marketing materials on our products if you have opted in for that. We will provide an option to opt out of it if you may wish so.
4. Send you push notifications(if our product has that feature and you allow the game/app to send you the notifications)
Disclosure of the Information
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information(if we are storing), we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Although, we share it internally among us who are eligible to access the information such as an admin.
We do not share information to third party or disclose it unless,
1. Required by law or court order, if the information relates to actual or threatened harmful conduct, to investigate and/or take action against illegal activity, suspected abuse or unauthorized use of the Websites/Apps, or to protect the property or safety of others.
Changes and Acceptance
In case you want to opt out of our games/apps you can just un-install it.